Hot Toys TFA Vader helmet replica

So no release date or price ? It’s kinda a tease with that 1 pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be a long shot. HT does not have the license for 1:1 prop replicas for SW. That belongs to eFX (never mind they sit on the license and never ever release anything). Unless, they can negotiate a regional prop replicas licensing agreement, say only for Asian market or something like that, then we might get a chance to acquire this. This has happened before. Disney Marvel did provide prop replica licensing to King Arts which they release a nice range of metal Cap shields, tesseract and Loki sceptre among others

This is gonna be a long shot. HT does not have the license for 1:1 prop replicas for SW. That belongs to eFX (never mind they sit on the license and never ever release anything). Unless, they can negotiate a regional prop replicas licensing agreement, say only for Asian market or something like that, then we might get a chance to acquire this. This has happened before. Disney Marvel did provide prop replica licensing to King Arts which they release a nice range of metal Cap shields, tesseract and Loki sceptre among others

I don't think Hot Toys would be making such an announcement if they weren't authorized to produce it to begin with. SideShow and Hot Toys already share a license producing high-end star wars figures. Frankly, I am glad they're making this and not EFX; Hot Toys seem to get crap done for a change

I don't think Hot Toys would be making such an announcement if they weren't authorized to produce it to begin with. SideShow and Hot Toys already share a license producing high-end star wars figures. Frankly, I am glad they're making this and not EFX; Hot Toys seem to get crap done for a change
I hope so too. If they put this up for PO, I will be the first to put a deposit. And HT makes incredible products

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

I hope so too. If they put this up for PO, I will be the first to put a deposit. And HT makes incredible products

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Seeing how stupid accurate the latest HT Snowtroopers are, yes, they put a lot of attention to detail w/ these things

People are sending me pics on Instagram... so here you all are!
9358CA05-F93B-4E56-BFCE-67FA7FC85000.jpegA0A10505-8D4B-4EFD-AB8B-4FC0C9124C89.jpegE4FDA566-2235-40A1-AFEE-500EEBC0F7FE.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back