Back to the Future 2 Hoverboard help...

AlderaanInsurer

For those with more knowledge of this than I have, what is my best option for obtaining a screen accurate bttf 2 hoverboard? The officially licensed ones from Mattel are all over eBay, but seems the consensus is these are lower quality and overpriced. Is there a builder who makes a better version? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For those with more knowledge of this than I have, what is my best option for obtaining a screen accurate bttf 2 hoverboard? The officially licensed ones from Mattel are all over eBay, but seems the consensus is these are lower quality and overpriced. Is there a builder who makes a better version? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Buy a Mattel and convert it. People sell the conversion parts here to make a kick-ASS board.

Or buy one of the cheap Halloween Costume boards and use the parts here in the junk yard to convert it.

Details here:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=233414&highlight=mattel+hoverboard

The Matty boards are overpriced and do have lots of things that need fixing, but they are pretty cool when you have one. They are well built and I need to finish mine.

I scored mine off eBay for $99USD + shipping to Australia. The description stated that mini board had been removed. The box has been re-sealed and looked new on arrival.

This post reminded me ive wanted one of the HC boards for years, and finally snagged one!

The downside is it looks like a lot of the runs for upgrades are LONG over.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back