Official DC Licensed Justice League Batman Bat cowl 1:1 Movie Replica

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just came across this online. Looks pretty cool. I get the sense this is an Asian license.

https://thepachstore.com/collections/new-arrival/products/jlbatmancowl

IMG_0966.JPGIMG_0967.JPGIMG_0968.JPGIMG_0969.JPGIMG_0970.JPG

oh still a great piece though i saw a flash one too

The Flash cowl is very cool too but they say it is an unconfirmed release. Unfortunately, I’ve been let down by the lack of quality with some Asian market licensed prop replicas in the past but for $179 plus shipping I’m willing to take a chance at least on the Batman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Support of "The Pach Store" told me they are refining the sculpt (Batman Tactical Suit).
I hope they will modify the Shoulders and make them more bulky, also the neck looks a bit too long on the chest area.
Here a little comparison with the Hot Toy Figure (It's just an example and not the best comparison!).

compare.JPG

The jaw and neck of this cowl look squeezed in pretty bad. Like they took the original cowl and cut a strip out of the middle. The neck is definitely two or three inches too long.
Also, look at the profile where the goggles sit.. they don't even cover the eyes.

It's alright, sure.. but the ones originating from the early figure scans? I expect those to be even more accurate.

That Flash cowl looks terrific even though I'm not a fan of the suit design overall. But I wonder if it's Ezra Miller-sized? If so, it probably won't fit many larger heads. I have a feeling that Affleck at least has a pretty big head.

The YouTube reviews that I found of The Pach Store were pretty positive, all of them being about their lightsabers. I'm planning on picking up up the Flash cowl, but I'll wait until they announce a release date.

The YouTube reviews that I found of The Pach Store were pretty positive, all of them being about their lightsabers. I'm planning on picking up up the Flash cowl, but I'll wait until they announce a release date.

I asked them about dates, they’re looking at an Apri/May timeframe. Does anyone know how reliable that may be from this supplier?

- - - Updated - - -

it looks pretty legit. and for $179 its a steal. but i don't wanna pay $50 for shipping; however, for $229 total, its till cheaper than a majority of the other replica cowls.

Could you suggest some comparable products? I’m thinking of purchasing, but not found anything similar available. Mostly CW or comic adaptions. Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back