Official DC Licensed Justice League Batman Bat cowl 1:1 Movie Replica

Batcowl update - Artbox and CHECK PAYPAL.

Here’s a shot of the artbox you will receive!

PayPal Invoices have been sent, please pay them as soon as you can within the week or you will lose your current batch slot and someone will take your place to have it shipped first.

We QCed hundreds of them over the week and unfortunately about 20% needs to go back to be fixed. If your piece falls in this, please bear with the wait- We will send out invoices once I get a rough idea of when to expect these to be finished.

36708486_1052338718251949_2221073840987963392_n.jpg

Finally it goes on :)

It is nice to see that the Batman cowls are finally shipping. Have there been any updates on the Flash cowl yet?

Flash cowl update -
I will have something for you guys this end of Friday or Monday.

Source: Facebook

I'm very curious about the cowl size, if he have a 24 head size and there is still room at the mouth area..
Oh ..this will be a huge thing for people with a smaller head size, like me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a really nice display piece. Doesn't look too rigid which I guess is both good and bad. Good for some head movement but bad because it looks saggy/wavy in the chin area.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FCFE4A66-52E8-4190-A789-BE19F950985D.png5D1B64D3-5255-404B-81C2-8D245C5BF890.png79DC72DA-2BCC-48B7-B702-24CDB30BC25E.png

I saw that ReevzFX got his cowl, it’s in his story right now if you want to check it out.
Fits his Ben Facecast beautifully! I’m kind of regretting just a tiny little bit not jumping on board for this cowl.

Awesome! I’m going to order the Flash cowl.

There was an Update on July 17th:

bild.jpg

Flash cowl update!

As we near the completion of the Bat cowls, we are going to let the fresh Flash cowls sit for a few more days to make sure problems with paint surface over this period of time.

Once that is done we will begin the Quality Control checks over an entire week, and they will begin shipping towards the shipping facility.

We estimate customers to begin receiving their invoices END of next week and then shipping to begin a week after that.

Thanks everyone for waiting! It looks like the wait was absolutely worth it from the comments of those who received their Batcowls
1f917.png

I’ve pre-ordered a flash cowl, but pretty disappointed in how the provided bust looks compared to the acrylic prototype. Would anyone with the Batman be able to share an image of the bust without the cowl on?

I’ve pre-ordered a flash cowl, but pretty disappointed in how the provided bust looks compared to the acrylic prototype. Would anyone with the Batman be able to share an image of the bust without the cowl on?

The lighting in the factory doesn’t help. I’m still rolling the dice with it. I’m a sucker for licensed items and this one is cheaper that most fan made Flash cowls

I admit the cowl looks good overall. The accuracy still isnt there. I actually don't think it is any different than the prototype. I am really surprised though noone is annoyed it ended up being vinyl instead of urethane like they advertised.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back