Official DC Licensed Justice League Batman Bat cowl 1:1 Movie Replica

I think that looks amazing for the price. I plan on doing a BVS suit next year and may pick this up to use as an alternate cowl for the suit....I really liked the Tactical suit but looks likes its beyond what I can afford as a whole suit.

Many thanks, I ended up ordering from them as product and shipping were both a little cheaper, and they had more information on their site. Now the wait...

There are even more differences than that. Carbon texture is wrong, front tab is wrong and the adams apple vent is wrong. I am sure there is more.
I really hope they fix everything. If it's not the quality of one of the independent makers of cowls, it's not really worth the $229 here in the U.S.

UPDATE:

Bat & Flash Cowl mini update
Hey everyone, wanted to drop a note since it's June. I reached out to the manufacturer a few days back asking for any news.

At this time it is still scheduled for end June, so very close! I have also asked for pictures, will post them up in a week or so once we get approval.
What happens next?
Once they are released by the manufacturer, we will weigh them on receipt and send out Paypal invoices for remainder and shipping, I will also put up another post here once the invoices are out if it helps.

Generally once payment is ready we will be able to ship them within 2-3 working days and you will receive a automatic tracking email once it is fulfilled which is active within 24-48 hours.

Stay tuned to this page for more info to come in the following weeks. Cheers.

Source: Facebook

I'm realy excited for the new Pictures and i hope they have make some modification which make the cowl more accurate.

36351966_1045927205559767_8811071639048421376_n.jpg

I wish that last pic didn't have crazy watermarks :) I still can't tell if I want this lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So I got an invoice today from them, for 208$, 129$ of remaining balance and 70sth for shipping. Thing is I can't remember how much I paid back when it went on pre-order sales, any of you remember ? Because those 200$ sound like a lot. Especially since I thought I already paid that thing in full.

Edit: I know that the first page here lists it as a 50$ deposit, but I don't have access the my logs for the card I used, so I can't confirm if it was only 50$ or not ...

Received the Invoice, too.
208,00 USD
$129 remaining payment + $79 Shipping

I realy hope this cowl comes out great, if i see the pictures, they don't have make many changes on the neck, it looks still to long, if someone ask me.
But we will see.. otherwise, mine will be on eBay :D..

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back