Movies Anywhere App.. check this out!

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member
Hey folks, I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd share..

I recently came across an app called Movies Anywhere that puts all of your digital movies in one place from iTunes, Vudu (Ultraviolet), Amazon, and the Google Play Store. I don't usually buy digital movies but when it comes with a code I'll punch them in and it'll sometimes give me iTunes which I prefer, but sometimes it will force me to use Vudu. What's awesome is this puts them all together on my phone and laptop for watching whenever.
This isn't an add or anything, I just found this app myself and really like the convenience. If you have and watch digital movies give it a try!

Here is a little FAQ I saw about it that details it all better than I can.
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/movies-anywhere-everything-you-need-to-know-faq/

What I really liked about it is it retroactively combined my already existing movies across all platforms so they aren't spread out like they use to be. (Except for the few studios that haven't joined on)

I never buy digital movies and I would never watch them on any platform except my TV, which I don't need them to be digital anyhow. So it seems like a waste to me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back