I want to put together an ANH Vader costume, can you point me in the right direction?

streetjudge79

Master Member
I plan on doing an ANH Vader , Not sure who the best vendors to go to for the parts, can you guys chime in with some good places to find the parts I need?
I'm using the Efx plastic Vader helmet as a start

Re: I want to put together an ANH Vader costume, can you point me in the right direct

I plan on doing an ANH Vader , Not sure who the best vendors to go to for the parts, can you guys chime in with some good places to find the parts I need?
I'm using the Efx plastic Vader helmet as a start
Me too. I have a Rubies supreme base though. I'd start looking at the SLD (Sith Lord Detachment) forums, as they have a lot of guys that make better than approvable gear.

Re: I want to put together an ANH Vader costume, can you point me in the right direct

forum.501stsithlords.com will be the best place to find out what is out there. Introduce yourself and then look through all the build and feedback threads to learn all of the currently people making parts. There are many out there with varying degrees of accuracy and price points so you need to decide what you want for your costume.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back