Rampage (Post-release)

What did you think of Rampage?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rampage Trailer

I’m always amused how these heroes jump into modern military aircraft and “figure out” how to fly them proficiently. I was an aircrewman on the Falcon 20 in the USCG, flew 1200+ hours with instructor pilots and various operational sorties, and ... I’d probably burn the engines out on the taxiway if I tried flying one. …*The opening of SPECTRE had me giggling.

But this looks fun. In an complete “don’t take this seriously, we didn’t” way.

I’m waiting for the motion picture version of the “Toobin’” video game. I dunno, Jamie Foxx and Liam Hemsworth?

Re: Rampage Trailer

The Rock, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Joe Manganiello? I'll probably go see this, just for them. Looks totally stupid, but in a fun way. Like if Sharknado had a decent budget.

Does "The Day After Tomorrow" count as "Don't Break the Ice - The Motion Picture?"

Oops, I got confused and was thinking the Hasbro board-game franchise...

So the one story element they took from the game; them being human and transforming, is taken away. And they made george white. What they need to do is a king of the monsters movie, that had some fun aspects to it that could make a decent movie. Then again with the resurgence of godzilla and the shared monsterverse, I guess that doesnt need to happen. Oh and with pacific rim. Nevermind :lol

New poster.
66j101cpsyj01.jpg

I actually saw this last night. It was an ok monster movie. Wish Joe Manganiello had been in it more.

Thats all I got.

I did like it.

I didn't expect to...but I did.

The Rock is--as always--very likeable in his leading role, but also the relationship between himself and George was believable, and the action scenes were really very good.

The movie was exactly what you expect - giant animals smashing up everything in their path. It was well done with good attention to details.

Did anyone else pick up the 2 arcade cabinets in the back of the CEO office and if they were the Rampage cabinets? You see them in several shots, but they are blurry and you can't make out what they are.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back