Newt Scamander's Journal

Heyjude7

Hey all, I've looked around and couldn't find much on Newt's journal. I was thinking of making Newt's own journal (or what would be his) with writings and sketches from his adventures of documenting all the beasts he has found in the world.
If this has been done already my apologies.
Thanks in advance
-Jude

If this is what you are referring to, I think that should make a fun and relatively easy project.

journalmanuscript.jpg Newtsjournal1.jpg

If this is what you are referring to, I think that should make a fun and relatively easy project.

View attachment 774338 View attachment 774339

Awesome thank you for the response!
WHere did you get the pics from?

Would you happen to know if his journal was lined or unlined? I am doing the initial layout in a moleskine and then I'm going from there. also ordered the Illustrated book to get a good feel for the beasts.

im out to sea right now so I have all the time in the world

...I was also thinking that his main journal could be a sort of in-depth guide on the beasts that he lugs in his case. he would have to have numerous journals to account for all the beasts in the world.
One journal for his suitcase with more details about the close ones to him with multiple pictures.. jus thought about that really quick.

You can get the journal from Noble Collection also; theirs is blank pages. Theirs seems to have square edges and his name on the bottom front. The actual prop looks to have rounded corners and no name, if you want to get picky.

https://www.noblecollection.com/Item--i-PRP-FB-5013

Here is a pic that looks to be his other journals...(I'd assume he has many) They don't all look the same. So I would think there is a lot of leeway with them.

notesbooks in shed.jpg Newts notebooks.jpg

notesbooks in shed.jpg

Newts notebooks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for more pics PotionMistress!
I saw the one from Noble collection recently.. the name on the bottom is a bummer. It also seems that his actual one from the movie has a metal initials on the cover. I could be wrong though

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back