Need help identifying an alien

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
I just got this guy and was told he is from Babylon 5. I haven't been able to place him in the series (he's obviously not one of the major races) and hoped that someone here could help in his identification.

The mask is in need of Tom Spina's restoration work, but I don't want to invest, what will certainly be big $$, if I can't verify that he is what he is.

hammerhead.jpg

The style and construction of the mask looks like it could be from something like 'Mercy Point', or 'Space Precinct'. At least that will give you a place to start. Anyways cool mask, good luck!

Its definitely not from Space Precinct.
I know I have seen that aliens head before,and I am sure it was related to Babylon 5 [one of the greatest science fiction tv shows ever].
It looks like it may have been one of the background aliens to be used in the pilot, or was in the running to be a continuing race, but was phased out before the show went to series?
If I can find anything concrete on it I will post it?

Found him! He's a Babylon 5 Alien from the 4th Season Episode "Whatever Happened to Mr. Garibaldi". He's a background bar patron. There are actually 2 of them in the scene. I'll post a screen grab shortly.

Meanwhile, here is a pic of the restored piece. The restoration was handled by Tom Spina and crew.
Alien.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back