Disney Store TLJ Kylo mask differences?

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After finally deciding to start my BS Kylo mod,I found someone in Amazon that had the DS masks fit the original price of $24.99. There were no pictures of the packaging, so I didn't know it was a new release from TLJ.

Here's my issue... The mouth plate looks REALLY small. I've measured it compared to the BS dimensions, & although it's the correct height, it's about a half inch or so narrower at the widest part of the 'triangle'shape. Across the bridge is the same width.

I'm just concerned that they've changed this, cause I don't want to start chipping if this isn't going to work. Can anyone confirm that this is going to work. I've heard the other mods talking about this needing to be reshaped, but I'm not clear on if this is the issue or not.

Can anyone help?

Pictures will help us to gels you the aid you need. Without good images it is hard to assist you... The BS mask has a rather "fat mouth" or "fat face". This should be removed and replaced with a disney (or generally more accurate) faceplate either way

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back