Budget Franken-M2019 Blade Runner Blaster Build

hFkMico.jpg

Tab for the receiver mounted with epoxy...same will happen for the other side and when I know they are lined up I will drill and tap and mount them more permanently!

This has inspired me to pick up my dream of making a M2019. Thanks a lot. As I live in the UK getting hold of a Charter Arms to cut up is near high impossible, so I sourced this. Its only an airsoft piece but I think it will suffice
rUlkOGi.jpg

Do you know if Off World still make spare parts (like the Steyr receiver for example)? I looked on theor website but couldn't find spare parts

Do you know if Off World still make spare parts (like the Steyr receiver for example)? I looked on theor website but couldn't find spare parts

They are EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of...I bought grips from them but that was it...I do have a spare set of the outer grip and butt plate if your able to score the grips.

They are EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of...I bought grips from them but that was it...I do have a spare set of the outer grip and butt plate if your able to score the grips.

Nice one, I'll be in contact. Btw do you happen to know the dimension on the grip frame (as in my picture)? My donor pistol has a frame that is 19mm wide and I'm worried that the grip frame will be too narrow and I won't be able to fit the grips
jAzPWvQ.jpg

That airsoft is based on a S&W so its going to have a much thicker frame.

CA uses a seperate thinner aluminum part, S&W its all the same thickness from behind the hammer down.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back