Flynn's Arcade Floor Mat

Rebelscum

Sr Member
Thought I'd share a recent project.

While researching Flynn's arcade for a neon project recently, I noticed the floor mat just inside the front door of Flynn's in Tron Legacy.

Since I needed a mat for my pins, I drew it up and found a company to make me a couple. One for me and one for EAVII, who is also a big Tron fan.

I was delighted with how they turned out:

flynns-doormat.jpg

And the reference:

flynns-doormat-capture.jpg

If anybody should want to order one, I have given the company permission to use my artwork. Just contact me philip@rebelscum.com, and I'll get you the contact info. They were made by AmericanFloorMats.com, and there are many options, but these are Super Berber Floor Mats, which I think is the best type to get. Certainly for my shop floor.

Okay, I have to have one!
Philip, any idea if these would be suitable for outside areas where they would be exposed to the elements?

This is what the site says about the super berber ones.

• UV-stabilizers make this logo mat resistant to fading, even in direct sunlight, as well as fast drying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! What do these run?

In that material 42" x 72" was $688. Others are less. To determine cost look up a 48" x 72" size as they have to cut it down to get the L x W aspect ratio correct.

Or you could do it smaller. The artwork I provided was a vector they can easily resize.

The mat company has a Cyber Monday coupon good today (nov 27). It's 15% off and free shipping. CYBER17 is the coupon code.

Because it's a custom mat, you can email erik@americanfloormats.com and he will help you with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back