Blade Runner 2049...Substitute cigarette tin.

Mr Webber

Master Member
Missed the boat on this one and it looks like it will be a red hot item for some time to come so started thinking about a substitute
that wont blow the budget.

After Buch posted the pictures of the 100% accurate tin he had acquired, I asked him if I could use them for a project and post
them for others and he was more than happy to allow that so a big thanks to Anders.

Here are Buch`s pics cropped down. The pics are ready to be printed out now but if someone can do a little photoshop magic to the
front face pic and straighten out the little bit of lens distortion and then post it here, it will be even better. I found a picture of the inside of
the lid online.

Tin Final 1.JPGTin Final 2.JPGTin Final 3.JPGTin Final 4.jpg

Found a great tin locally, still waiting on it. Thanks to Tuckanator for the original dimensions
117mm W x 70mm D x 15mm H

Tin Final 5.jpgTin Final 6.jpgTin Final 7.jpg

This tin is 5 mm less wide and 5mm less deep than the original but is a great overall match and in a great condition to work with
and only cost $6. Once the blu ray is out I will start to make the tins overall look more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did a raw print on regular paper and tacked the corners on to get a rough idea and I think it looks great. As I ve said will have to wait for the Blu Ray before I can make everything screen accurate.

IMG_6994.JPGIMG_7004.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back