Help with Xenomorph / Alien Warrior head size???

Red2

Spent most of the day (at work, mind you) searching for threads, links, wiki sites, etc. for any mention of an alien warrior's approximate screen used head size.

Is this some rite of passage or something?

Anyone have a reliable resource to an accurate length at least for an alien warrior?
I'm assuming it's length was pretty similar to Giger's.

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!

Okay, so alien warrior head originally came from the same mold as Giger's original, and Cameron/Winston had multiple copies made. According to http://www.jamescamerononline.com/AlienWarrior.htm

Now to get the size of Big Chap's noggin ...

I scanned Leigh's Bob the Alien thread but it was a fast one, does anyone recall him mentioning head measurements?

Last edited:
Okay, so I've measured a large vinyl Big Chap I have (Mega Sofubi version) and comparing height with head length and using 7ft as a reference of the original suit. I get approximately 29 1/2". I also measured and compared it to a Giger painting and got the same number. Some replica props for sale around the internet can be around 33" to 36".

I'm gonna go with 30" in length. Maybe 33" as an in between.

Any objections???

:)

Last edited:
Totally, gothic!

But I'm just looking at making a screen accurate head. This one's not for a suit for my tiny self. :)

As far as I know the Warriors head is shorter than big chap & closer to your 33 inches. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back