Escaping from Jakku - Mini Falcon

Hemble

Hi All,

New dio.

Recipe

Falcon
- is from Bandai and is the mini Falcon. I built it straight out of the box and painted and weathered it using Vallejo paints.

Base - I got from the craft shop and the destroyed piece of hull was done using plastic card and plastic tube. I painted it with Vallejo's German Grey and then gave it a few washes of Vallejo's matt black and the dry brushed it using Vallejo's Medium grey. The sand is a mix of fine river sand washed and then mixed with spakfilla and Vallejo's Iraqui Sand.

The rust was done buy using a light brown and light red pastel chalks and making a powder with them and then mixing them together. Once they were mixed together I then used mixed it with a small amount of water and added it the hull section. While it is drying I then use a almost dried baby wipe and dap away at the areas that I applied the rust mix until I was happy with the result.

Ron

Attachments

• ftfa1.JPG
    ftfa1.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 262
  • ftfa2.JPG
    ftfa2.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 224
  • ftfa3.JPG
    ftfa3.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 205
  • ftfa4.JPG
    ftfa4.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 181
  • ftfa5.JPG
    ftfa5.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 181
  • ftfa6.JPG
    ftfa6.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 161
  • ftfa7.JPG
    ftfa7.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 187
  • ftfa8.JPG
    ftfa8.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 178
  • ftfa9.JPG
    ftfa9.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 158
  • ftfa10.JPG
    ftfa10.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 148
  • ftfa11.JPG
    ftfa11.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ftfa12.JPG
    ftfa12.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 177
  • ftfa13.JPG
    ftfa13.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 161
  • ftfa14.JPG
    ftfa14.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 160
Interesting. This is the 006 OT Falcon with a replacement bow tie dish, then? It’s not the new release with the TFA detailing.

Interesting. This is the 006 OT Falcon with a replacement bow tie dish, then? It’s not the new release with the TFA detailing.

Hi mate, it is the OT 006 Falcon and the dish is made of plastic card and thanks.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back