Batman Begins suit vendor?

Synz314

Sr Member
Hi, I've just started looking into piecing together a Batman Begins batsuit. I recently got a cowl from IconicFX, just as a display piece in my helmet collection but now I'm really longing for a full suit.

I was looking at the cape and belt from GCFX, but can't find the rest of the costume anywhere.

Hello all. This is my first time on here and was reading some past forums about capes. I have a dark knight suit and I am looking for a great cape to go with it. Can anyone help with where or who I can get one from? Thanks in advance.

Hello all. This is my first time on here and was reading some past forums about capes. I have a dark knight suit and I am looking for a great cape to go with it. Can anyone help with where or who I can get one from? Thanks in advance.

Hey bud,
You could try posting in the "Want to Buy" section that you are looking for a Dark Knight cape. Or start a new thread in the DC Section about one. If you do so, tell us more about your suit in the new thread :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back