Screen Accurate Rick Grimes season 4 (5 and 6)

Camturner26

Hey guys, just thought I'd share with you my journey, as I attempt to achieve a fully screen accurate Rick Grimes outfit from seasons 4, 5 and 6.

763da5652fb5e03e582cd9b45f2ade17.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

This is the costume I'll be working on, I'll be posting updates whenever I add something new to the costume!

I also post frequently on Instagram:
justcoz_

Last edited:
The Jacket

50cfa671a8f4e5326578b0237cfd5de1.jpg

As you all know, the jacket used throughout seasons 4, 5, 6 and the season 7 episode 1 is the UGG Belfast Suede Bomber jacket. Without a doubt, the rarest part of Rick's wardrobe and easily one of the single most expensive pieces he has worn to date. Perhaps that's why they kept it on him for three seasons.

998e929ad6b9078d2ff8e275fb6acdd7.jpg

c84bf225bb4d7898214deaadfecd456d.jpg

This is my jacket, it's a size medium and fits perfectly, with the sleeve easily covering my hands and bagginess around my waist and hips, it fits just like Rick's.

Axe Holster

I've also got the original blue husky cell phone pouch, I'll be cutting the sides at a later date once I have the accurate (con-safe) axe
0534a6c7d277917f40577d6e4e11ff6e.jpg
31258865f3ca901a30cb87fe7f45ff48.jpg
5fa5e890ab110507a794f8f011a953c7.jpg

T Shirt

The T shirt Rick wears is a basic white crew neck with a pointed pocket.

9cf8cf6a22c999bbca444165c5ce8fc7.jpg
f8377b6ff58bf5a391f6fe8dcd8641e9.jpg

This style of shirt is very common and can be easily found at almost all fashion retailers.

0f57ad4b761c72773535f01100252ff8.jpg

I got mine from urban outfitters.

Hey, nice costume! Amazing that you've got the jacket! What would you think are the chances of finding the UGG jacket online, and consider pricing as well. Just looking for your opinion since you've found it, thanks!

Hey, nice costume! Amazing that you've got the jacket! What would you think are the chances of finding the UGG jacket online, and consider pricing as well. Just looking for your opinion since you've found it, thanks!

accidental, who owns an original UGG Jacket posted on the Rick Grimes Jacket thread that he owns an original, and that they're impossible to find. I too have been looking for one, so I know how you feel! I'm not sure how long you've been following the thread but Magnoli Clothiers is currently in the process of making their own replica, but we don't know a release date yet. However, in terms of accuracy it's going to be pretty accurate considering that forum members that own the UGG Jacket have been helping by providing exact details of the jacket.

I've of rambled on a little here but this is what accidental said (but please keep in mind that this was posted a while ago so the replica that they mention may not be the most accurate now):

"I own the original jacket and can tell you it is impossible to find. There are some good replicas though, the best one currently made can be found on ebay by the seller White Sheep Leather, it even has the stretch fabric panels on the sides, as does the original one. It does not have the correct zippers, nor the quilted inner lining of the real jacket."

Chances finding one is pretty slim, they don't exist online anymore, so I'd say eBay is your best chance, I got mine on eBay UK

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back