Sebastian Wilder Costumes - La La Land

DarthXeladier

I see an inherent lack of La La Land threads and discussions. Unacceptable!! I've been wanting to put Seb's varying costumes together (mainly the blue wool suit, the cream/khaki suit, and his outfit he wears for "A Lovely Night". One of the main smaller details I've noticed of Seb is that he wears a unique ring on his right hand. If anyone has any knowledge of what it is, please share!
seb1.jpgseb2.pngseb3.jpg

Last edited:
I do not like musicals but I thought La La Land was fantastic. I also agree that the costumes were great with all of the vibrant colors

All the shirts that Seb wears were made bespoke by Anto in Beverly Hills. And range from around $400-$600. I got the white dress shirt that Seb wears during the A Lovely Night scene and throughout most of the film made for me when I visited them in LA last month. They said I was lucky because they just ran out of material to make the dress shirt after mine. You can still get his casual shirts made though.

Check an app named “the take” there you can find some of the brands that thay used in the film or where to find similiar if they were custom made, but almost all the wardrobe was custom made for ryan

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back