Fallout Alien Blaster Build

franco358

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg7.jpg8.jpg5.jpg9.jpg6.jpgHi Everyone .
I'm posting a new build , The Alien Blaster from Fallout 4 . Like the Laser Pistol build ( also from Fallout 4 ) It will be done using regular hand tools and involve no use of 3D Printers , CNC ,or Laser cutters . Let the Fun Begin !ALIEN BLASTER WEB  2.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpgunnamed.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't used it before. I'll have to get a piece to experiment. I'm going to possibly do that laser pistol after my rifle build because I'll have material left over.

You can probably find some remnant pieces at a plastic supply store . Sintra is relatively cheep . Also check out sign shops they use it and may have scrap pieces to give you .

After having made guide strips on the upper portion of the grip , I was able to fill between them with Bondo to get the tapered contour. A little more filling and sanding and its going to get primed . this part is close , I can then start on the foundation for the Body .

Hey are you using Nifskope to see the game meshes? I ask because you are showing a screencap from the game. The other way you can look at the actual game model, which in my case lets you see a lot of things you might miss with a 2D pic.

I forgot this was on consoles also, so the above will only work if you have the PC version.

Thanks Jason,
I'm not using Nifskope. I didn't even know about that . I've just capped a bunch of angles and printed them up. That sounds great , I'm going to go check it out .
Many Thanks for the Tip.

Thanks Jason,
I'm not using Nifskope. I didn't even know about that . I've just capped a bunch of angles and printed them up. That sounds great , I'm going to go check it out .
Many Thanks for the Tip.

Just Google "extracting fallout meshes" and you can find videos walking you through it. I think you need the Bethesda Archive Extractor. It's not too hard. Then you can link your texture files to Nifskope so the models will have textures.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back