Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6

Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 4

I can't imagine where I'd start with building one of these. Besides of course skills, there hasn't really been a good explanation to the actual functioning of this gun... Are you basing it upon a real modern day pistol, or are you leaving the firing mechanisms to the imagination? It looks like normal gun when firing a projectile (a bit too quiet though ;/ ), but he never uses any kind of magazine or cylinder so I assume its some kind of futuristic tech or something.

Last edited:
Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 4

@elilay ... any updates on this project?

just wanted to "see" how things are developing :popcorn

So project is frozen for a while, We moved to new workshop. So there's wasnt to much time last month.
But so far blaster needs to be little bit redesign for better fit. It's my first metal build so I had problem with construction that I didn't expect.
Here's current photo:
Screenshot_1.jpg

But finally resin version that we work for a while is now finish. Photos were made when few parts weren't attached yet. But it's fun little version mostly based on stunt version plus place for battery for LEDs ;)
IMG_9861.jpgIMG_9858.jpgIMG_9857.jpgIMG_9854.jpgIMG_9852.jpg

The talent you have as well as others on this site is amazing! I thought I was happy with how my resin printed blaster is looking but WOW! A metal blaster! You sir are one impressive person! :)

Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 3

ive been following this thread,love your work,and would be up for one of these should it become a run

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back