Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6

Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 4

Great work man! Will you be selling these on your Etsy also?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Fantastic work! Definitely interested if there's a run of these (or another run of the full-resin replica).

I’m interested if there is a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will this be available as a kit? I'm from Singapore and a completed gun will not pass customs, even if it's a prop.

How will it be announced when it's ready to sell?

On this thread or should we keep an eye out for a separate thread?

Me too I'm ready! don't want to miss the opportunity, any idea when you will start taking payments?

I mean, just read that thread again, at no point Elilay is talking of selling that or making a run or anything and all the posts are just "interested", "interested", this is totally against the rpf rules, I mean that last post is just the best , "when you will start taking payments?", seriously, just let the man finish his gun and then maybe he will talk about doing a run or something, there is hardly one constructive comment on that thread, it's a work in progress thread, not a selling thread.
I mean, I normally don't do that, but this thread is crazy, there are 4 posts with updates from Elilay and 5 pages of "interested" messages...

Elilay, you are doing a great job :thumbsup it's just too bad people are just interested in buying your stuff even before you are finished.

Calm down buddy. “Interest in buying” is just as good as “interested.” Elilay has come through on some great stuff before. Just support him and enjoy the build...

ahah that's clever, Funky, give his account back to Kokanee, we know it's you ;)

Also keen to hear an update on this. Very interested in this build and ready to sell on my 3D printed kits as soon as (if and when) a run is confirmed.

I Think elilay took a "short" break from this project, I think I read that somewhere. I am sure he will pick it up again soon, He's doing so much stuff lately like the BR 2049 Wallet and stuff, my 2 cents is that he will be back on this sooner then later, looking forward to an update as what I have seen so far is pure bliss!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I take short break to finish some other projects but I have little update I've tried to put electronics inside and everything worked pretty good hammer moves quite nice, I redesign interior little bit and move battery to handle, previously battery was placed in the end of barrel. For last couple days I'm working with some resin cast that I took from my molds. And I'm trying to make resin version of this pistol based on stunt prop from movie, with only red LED active. It would be cool to display them both.
I should have more news about metal pistol somewhere next week ;)
Thank you guys for kind words about this project, It's my first metal build so I really appreciate all support

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back