Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6

Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 3

Wow, So much progress! if ever there is a run, this'll be a bit troublesome for Aussie customs. Oh well, I'm pumped to see how it turns out anyway...

Loving the progress on this so far! Like the others I'd be interesting in the metal version when it becomes a run. Thanks!

Okey barrel is done! I'm very happy with results because this is the biggest part of blaster, and has few detals that I was worried if will be captured well. But final effect is better then I thought. Only one part left and then it's time for electronics!
IMG_9426.JPGIMG_9427.JPGIMG_9429.JPGIMG_9430.JPGIMG_9432.JPG

Okey barrel is done! I'm very happy with results because this is the biggest part of blaster, and has few detals that I was worried if will be captured well. But final effect is better then I thought. Only one part left and then it's time for electronics!
View attachment 792274View attachment 792275View attachment 792276View attachment 792277View attachment 792278

Looks wonderful. I'm assuming the 'venting' parts on the sides of the barrel will be 3D printed/resin cast pieces that secure onto the barrel itself?

If that's the case, this kit will also be a lot easier to paint cleanly with being able to complete different pieces before assembly.

Definitely put me right up there on the interest list. My planned 3D printed build is permanently parked now due to optimistically hoping for a run of these.

Last edited:
Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build) UPDATE-page 4

That's right, this grills on sides are most definitly separte pieces on screen used one, so decided to do the same, plus it's always few grams left pistol is already quite heavy.

You're going to have a real winner with this one.

and is that straight out of the mold or has the barrel piece been cleaned up?

The lines of the blaster so crisp.

Fantastic stuff. Having the grill parts separate will also allow for a much easier painting job as well. It will allow for the separating lines on the barrel to be much sharper if you can just add the grills later after initial painting. Cant wait.

Fabulous work. It is hard to not be excited about this one.

Looks spiffy for sure. As for the weight, you'll probably have to drill 2 big holes down the barrels;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back