Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6

Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build)

Hey just wanted to see if you had any updates for the metal build? Eagerly awaiting. Even the v1 looked incredible. Thanks!

Edit: I definitely want to be on the list for this run

Last edited:

Alright I've got small update I made first casting test and I'm quite happy. Still I must learn little bit more about it and make few more tests. Details are little blurry so maybe when I will heat up mold a little bit metal will cool down slower inside and better filled up text area. Or I will redo this part and make text little bit bigger and bold.

IMG_9194.JPGIMG_9217.JPGIMG_9221.JPGIMG_9222.JPG

Looks awesome ! :thumbsup how you going to make that sucker jump back and forth?

Very cool indeed. In the tested video they mention using a magnet to get the "slide" to function with the trigger pull. I've been wracking my brain a bit trying to figure out all the internal mechanisms needed to get it to function. Looking forward to seeing your continued progress!

Subscribed and very interested. Very nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the blaster be all metal and will there be an option of having on assembled..?

Good strategy Tim;)

I have a special permit to import such replicas but its a major hassle to go into Customs here as its like a correctional facility and they hate it when you pick something up from them that they have "confiscated", its like a personal affront to them. Generally if something like this replica comes in parts, it slips through their net.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back