Star Trooper Riot Shield ACTUAL SIZE and TRUE shape?

G3AR

Looking to replicate the Star Trooper Riot Shield and I'm having trouble with the dimensions. It seems like there are a few floating out there. Whats your opinion on the best / most accurate?

First off, the shape. This one is more rectangular but it can be deceiving from the angle its shown.

2015111871931.jpg

The other option is easier to see but doesn't seem right. It looks more like a square but looks to be what you see from a lot of the figurines
mjhwc50pmUC_AhCpxGbH10kN9SwZGR6TTFMwo47j3G1kde2YayzJCr6TUWc-mw_H7BBPBAfg-TwUhJg6kcgB-wfsrIyYGRPu.jpg

Then there's Do3D.com version http://do3d.com/product/3d-printabl...-ballistic-riot-shield-print-file-format-stl/
I've contacted the site manager and ask about dimensions of the files they are selling and prices ($39). They only replied with the price and a Paypal link to buy, I guess they don't want people copying their work.

shield.png

First time posting, hopefully I'm doing this right :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back