Bruce Banner's Glasses in Thor Ranganork ?

augustya

Can anyone please tell me which are the glasses that Bruce Banner is wearing in a scene with Thor in the latest

Last edited:
The closest thing I could find was on eBay as matte black Retro nerd Hipster clear lens eye glasses squared rectangular nerd. I too want the dark or smoked lenses but those might only be available in the tortoise shell frames.

Are you sure they are the one's you have linkedn in this URL ? because what you have posted look transparent or white where as Thor is wearing kind of grey transparent or something !
The lens of these are demo clear, if that's what you're referring to. I had Jason put in a grey tinted lens.

Jason ? Who ? So are you an opticaian ? do you have a glasses making shop ? I did not get it when you say "I had Jason put in a grey tinted Lens" ?
Sorry, Jason from Initium eyewear. I forgot a posted this is two different threads. There's another Tony Stark sunglasses thread on this board.

Sorry, Jason from Initium eyewear. I forgot a posted this is two different threads. There's another Tony Stark sunglasses thread on this board.

So can you also suggest me something ? there is this same glasses which is available at 2 actually 3 places there is this website though doesn't look as reliable as Walmart but it is offering the same glasses at half the price then what Walmart is offering. Do you think that looks like a good deal ?

So can you also suggest me something ? there is this same glasses which is available at 2 actually 3 places there is this website though doesn't look as reliable as Walmart but it is offering the same glasses at half the price then what Walmart is offering. Do you think that looks like a good deal ?

As long as they won't scam you, absolutely. Saving money is always good!! Gives you more money to buy more frames haha

I've never heard of that website so I don't know if they're legit. Before buying them definitely do research about the website. See if you can find reviews. At least with Wal-Mart you know it's legit and I ordered them do you have proof.

I've never heard of that website so I don't know if they're legit. Before buying them definitely do research about the website. See if you can find reviews. At least with Wal-Mart you know it's legit and I ordered them do you have proof.

You know you are My Man ! You are the Hero for me at the moment !! I posted this thread in 2017 and after 3 Years lol ! someone came here and said this is what you are looking for, This is your Mojo. So I am impressed with your Style and Fashion Awareness and IQ and GK. But I want one more help from you, based on the Pictures that I have posted of Bruce Banner wearing these glasses. I am in a dilemma this Eyeglasses with Walmart come in two size categories one is 56- 20- 145 and other is 54- 20- 145 now which one do I go for ? which one closely resembles what Bruce Banner is wearing ? Mind you the figure that is changing in the beginning of that measurement is basically for the Lens Width of the Glasses so the Measurement is Width of the Lens-Nose Bridge and Temple Length (The part that rests on your Ears)

what do you reckon which one should I go for ?

Thanks !

You know you are My Man ! You are the Hero for me at the moment !! I posted this thread in 2017 and after 3 Years lol ! someone came here and said this is what you are looking for, This is your Mojo. So I am impressed with your Style and Fashion Awareness and IQ and GK. But I want one more help from you, based on the Pictures that I have posted of Bruce Banner wearing these glasses. I am in a dilemma this Eyeglasses with Walmart come in two size categories one is 56- 20- 145 and other is 54- 20- 145 now which one do I go for ? which one closely resembles what Bruce Banner is wearing ? Mind you the figure that is changing in the beginning of that measurement is basically for the Lens Width of the Glasses so the Measurement is Width of the Lens-Nose Bridge and Temple Length (The part that rests on your Ears)

what do you reckon which one should I go for ?

Thanks !
I can't tell you which size was in the movie. That would be nearly impossible to find out unless you worked in the props department. All I can say is get what size you think fits you the best.

. All I can say is get what size you think fits you the best.

And I have no idea which will fit me best both are oversized and plus size. That is the charm of this glasses, that is what gives it a little retro look. But do I order size 54 or size 56 I have no freakin idea ? Do you also not have any pointers which can help me decide ?

And I have no idea which will fit me best both are oversized and plus size. That is the charm of this glasses, that is what gives it a little retro look. But do I order size 54 or size 56 I have no freakin idea ? Do you also not have any pointers which can help me decide ?
What kind of frames do you currently own

What kind of frames do you currently own

Marc Jacobs (Sunglasses)that is a oversized frame.

Two Dita Mach One's those are again bigger sized.

So I do wear bigger size but with these Banner Glasses available at walmart the entry size they are offering is already a oversize and then the second level size, God knows how big that would be ? But having said this if Bruce Bammer Glasses are the second one I don't mind ordering those also.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back