New Luke ROTJ v2 3d model comparison and analysis

Unless they changed their mind from the pre production meeting of 1981? But the explanation then was Luke’s new saver design and colour sets him up as his own man rather than something similar to his fathers which he had been using. I really implore you to read this in the book

Was the book published in 1981/82 BEFOFE the movie came out? No? Then it's wishful thinking and creative back-peddling. Every bit of hard evidence counters the "pre-planned" theory unfortunately.

Was the book published in 1981/82 BEFOFE the movie came out? No? Then it's wishful thinking and creative back-peddling. Every bit of hard evidence counters the "pre-planned" theory unfortunately.

It’s a recorded meeting from 1981 like the majority of the book. Preserved from Polaroid’s, translated tape recordings etc. Perhaps you should read it, it’s quite enjoyable. As I said in later posts, the intention was definitely there but reality was a different matter. Day 1 shooting was the sand storm and that’s why we see the Graflex there, someone dropped the ball and within two shakes of a lambs tail on that set we had the V2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sample Picture_1.JPGSample Picture_2.JPGv2 body a 12617-Picture_1.JPGv2 body b 12617-Picture_1.JPGv2 pommel 12617-Picture_1.JPG

I can't pay you fast enough for this! Looks amazing and can't wait to see Trent's stencils for this and the chassis designs that come in the near future. Now just waiting for the sign up thread!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back