New Luke ROTJ v2 3d model comparison and analysis

Congratulations on the engagement! Fantastic work on this saber, as well. I was holding out for a FX V2 to do a crystal chamber install, and I will definitely be going for this one.

I'm rather surprised to see the amount of people in this thread being so pushy about it not being a solid prop. I mean, the original had a motor in it! You can't put a motor in something solid. Not only that, it seems a bit ridiculous to be so adamant about it when clearly the design choice has been made. I for one am ecstatic that I'm going to be able to have on of these and not have to bore it out for an install. Making an FX install makes it all the more cool, especially when you can get the best of both prop accuracy and in-world SW fantasy stuff. One of my favorites is the elstree opening hero, so I want to do something similar with this.

Again, amazing work as always, Anakin. Thank you also to everyone who contributed to this thread. It was a great read, and I learned a lot more about the V2 than I ever had before! Fascinating stuff. I'm especially interested in seeing these photos of Mark and George with the Graflex saber in the sandstorm! That sounds wild! Anyone know where I could see this photo or mind posting it?

Condolences... I mean congratulations. I hope your girlfriend didn't read about it here before you got the chance to ask in person. ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back