My 1/72 Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon

Really appreciate your wonderful work . Would like to know where you sourced those figures , and if they’re 1/72 scale ?

Thanks for sharing ,

Ged

Really appreciate your wonderful work . Would like to know where you sourced those figures , and if they’re 1/72 scale ?

Thanks for sharing ,

Ged

Many Thanks! They are leftover figures from my Finemolds 1/72 Falcon and other Finemolds kits!

Hey Cap, can I ask about how you handled the cockpit decals? I remember you saying you had no trouble with them, while I know a few people said they couldn't get them to work. Did you just go the standard microset/mocrosol route? Put them straight onto the bare plastic? Was it hard to get them to line up so the images printed on the decals were right on top of the corresponding raised details on the plastic? Was thinking about giving mine a go tonight- any advice would be hugely appreciated, if possible. Thanks!

Hey Cap, can I ask about how you handled the cockpit decals? I remember you saying you had no trouble with them, while I know a few people said they couldn't get them to work. Did you just go the standard microset/mocrosol route? Put them straight onto the bare plastic? Was it hard to get them to line up so the images printed on the decals were right on top of the corresponding raised details on the plastic? Was thinking about giving mine a go tonight- any advice would be hugely appreciated, if possible. Thanks!

Howdy Murph!

True I didn't have a problem with any of the decals. All I did for the cockpit was place the decals DIRECTLY over the black plastic. Then I used generous coats of Micro Sol setting solution for decals...I kept applying the solution. Then I sprayed(after they were dry) with Tamiya clear flat. Again, that's how I did it and encountered NO problems, milage may vary for others!

Howdy Murph!

True I didn't have a problem with any of the decals. All I did for the cockpit was place the decals DIRECTLY over the black plastic. Then I used generous coats of Micro Sol setting solution for decals...I kept applying the solution. Then I sprayed(after they were dry) with Tamiya clear flat. Again, that's how I did it and encountered NO problems, milage may vary for others!

Do you have any close up photos of the cockpit interior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back