Lethal weapon 5

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
lethal_weapon5.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...5-back-on-the-table-with-gibson-glover-donner

YAY OR NAY?

I say 'yay' since Donner's back.

If Raj was 'too old for this @#$%' in the 80's and early 90's - and talking about retirement - exactly how is he still there 30 years later?

Riggs as of now is 61 so he could still be on the force, but Murtaugh is 71. Add 2 for when the flick would be out at the earliest.

Hard to see how they'd be back in the field and able to do much in the way of a Lethal Weapon movie frankly. I always wanted another but this would almost have to be a kids taking over type thing.

If Raj was 'too old for this @#$%' in the 80's and early 90's - and talking about retirement - exactly how is he still there 30 years later?

Riggs as of now is 61 so he could still be on the force, but Murtaugh is 71. Add 2 for when the flick would be out at the earliest.

Hard to see how they'd be back in the field and able to do much in the way of a Lethal Weapon movie frankly. I always wanted another but this would almost have to be a kids taking over type thing.

Two words for you my man: movie magic

:lol :lol :lol :lol :p

According to what I can find, which is just the wiki for the series, Riggs was born in 1949 and Murtaugh in 1937.

So so if the movie is set in present day and comes out in 2019 we'll have a 70 year old and an 82 year old.

No thanks.

I pulled my ages from imdb

Yeah, those are the ages of the actors...61 for Gibson and 71 for Glover.

The Riggs born in 1949 and Murtaugh in 1937 is the ages listed for those characters, not the actors themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the TV show more than the films, and I loved the films.

This feels like too much time has passed, and they are both too old for this ****.

Sent from my BLU LIFE MARK using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you. Most will probably call this blasphemy, but to me, Clayne Crawford is more Riggs than Gibson ever was.

Only if Joe Pesci comes back! :p
I don't disagree, but I thought he had retired. The last thing I saw him in was Lethal Weapon 4, and that was 19 years ago. I looked him up on IMDb and he has apparently been in three movies since then (and currently filming yet another Scorsese movie with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro), but I've never heard of them. Maybe Lethal Weapon 5 could be a comeback of sorts.

Joe has been retired for years got fed up playing wise guys, so who gets him out of retirement Marty! :lol

He better not be playing a gangsta!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back