Master replicas is back

Yeah I got the email about them starting up only thing of interest was a $19 2001 screensaver but you can download such things from the Internet for free?

They have been banned from selling on the RPF due to past history with some of the employees. You can talk about the stuff you purchase from them though.

We're any of the issues with the previous Master Replica company or were they all with certain individuals after MR went away? I understand some of those individuals are involved in the new MRG. Maybe being in a larger group with other people controlling certain aspects will prevent some of the earlier issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

We're any of the issues with the previous Master Replica company or were they all with certain individuals after MR went away? I understand some of those individuals are involved in the new MRG. Maybe being in a larger group with other people controlling certain aspects will prevent some of the earlier issues.

The head of MR was banned some time ago from here. SDStudios was the name

I know about that part. Did the previous MR have any of the issues or were they all post MR?

I can't say, I remember it all going down right after they failed to renew the star wars license. What it boiled down to, from my memory, was that MR wanted more $$ out of the deal and LFL said nope.

It's not to say there weren't any issues post-MR. I know I had my own personal beef with Steve regarding the Medal of Yavin some years ago.

Let's try to keep this on topic and about products only so it doesn't get deleted like the last thread.

That screen saver package looks interesting and great for 2001 fans. But of course, everyone wants SW. Hope we can get some props coming from MRG. That EFX license should have been passed to MRG instead

I don't recall if I ever bought from MR directly, but do own some of their FX and mini-sabers. I find them to be quality products, so we'll see what this new version can come up with.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back