Cyclops Eye

cbcurtis

Hello,

I'm slowly working on a cyclops eye from the movie City of Lost Children.

Here's where I'm at.
Comments/Criticism appreciated. Also any clear images of originals would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 771170 11042017_Front.jpg

I`ve never seen the movie, but sti`ll the part you`ve made so far, looks realy nice. So i`d say keep on this track, and keep the beautyful detail`s you have made so far on this prop!

And you`re looking for some detail`d pic. for the original piece, we`ll afther a bit of time, i`ve found this place, that might have detail`d pics. you`re looking for. https://propstoreauction.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/78/lot/18161/

"Ive just posted the link, as i`m not the owner ore in anyway afiliated to that website, so i wont drop the pics. here, and this way you`ll also be abel to get to them."

Hope this help`s you abit, for you`re progress and i`d like to see it when you`re done.

Finally, some more progress:

Modelling and printing our the base now with threads for the main body.

I have several of the details parts setup for the laser to cut out.

Modeling.png

- - - Updated - - -

Should this thread be under the Replica Props Board?

If so, is there any way to move it, or is ok to remain here?

An update with my progress on more details added to the mock-up.

A couple of problems to fix up before I change over to detail work, but I'm pretty happy it so far.

Having to make up some of the design on the back as well. Hard to get any shots of that.

Prototype.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back