Force FX Black Series vs Removable Blade?

HappenstanceUK

Ok I'm currently debating which version of Darth Vader's lightsaber to get. I can get either the Force FX Black Series or Force FX with removable blade for roughly the same price and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which one to get? I shouldnt need to take the actual blade off too often so that isnt a major factor but I've read that the black series has choppy startup lights which is a point against it.

Ok I'm currently debating which version of Darth Vader's lightsaber to get. I can get either the Force FX Black Series or Force FX with removable blade for roughly the same price and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which one to get? I shouldnt need to take the actual blade off too often so that isnt a major factor but I've read that the black series has choppy startup lights which is a point against it.

Removable blade versions of FX sabers are worth significantly more due to the removable blade functionality. It's a better investment at the same price. The new Black Series Vader sabers have more sound effects. The older ones only have one clash sound because, oddly enough, there was only one clash sound for Vader's saber in ANH. :/

Removable blade versions of FX sabers are worth significantly more due to the removable blade functionality. It's a better investment at the same price. The new Black Series Vader sabers have more sound effects. The older ones only have one clash sound because, oddly enough, there was only one clash sound for Vader's saber in ANH. :/

Thanks, I ended up going with the removable blade version.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back