Blade Runner thoughts.

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I have now started my own blog; 'Blade Runner Thoughts' I have migrated all the information from this thread over to that resource and filled this thread with links to blog posts instead so you may find the replies here (up to the beginning of 2018) don't make sense anymore.
Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Re: Phase 2. My Blade Runner replicas.

wow, beautiful work, thank you for sharing. looking forward to your future thread updates!

The Tomen + CAW Bulldog is such a match made in heaven. You did a great job on those Sids! Eager to see more :D

great collection so far, but didn't expect less from the blade runner guy ;)
hey, I have a really stupid question and I hope this will not offend, the "CAW bulldog" is also a replica made the same way that the Tomen no? I was wondering what was the point in converting that to a blaster, it's the same parts no? is it for the fun of trying to convert the trigger guard and all that to feel what it would be like with a real gun or something like that? again, sorry, I don't intend it as a critic or anything and I might not have used the appropriate words, but it's just out of curiosity.

looking forward to see more of your collection mate :)

Great thread! I bought a Sidkit from you earlier this year (with Teddz steel barrel and, separately, a Steyr screw). Your thread has motivated me to put out some build pics.

Further research and opinions on the screen-used hero;

Last edited:

I have a gen 1 Don Parker cylinder that I tried on my CAW build. Didn’t fit on my initial try, but I haven’t revisited it yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gun-related, unlike most of my posts so far, but some thoughts about an amazing item and an amazing person;

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back