Anyone interested with Spidey Raimi Faceshell pep file im creating ?

2blackbar

Im still working on it and assembling, im trying to get it as close as possible shapewise while keeping quite simple pep file with small amount of pieces
Currently i have hires and lowres versions.
2yXGo.jpg
Im weariing one of my earlier versions with bigger eyes.
shell3.jpg

Attachments

• shell.jpg
    shell.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Im still working on it and assembling, im trying to get it as close as possible shapewise while keeping quite simple pep file with small amount of pieces
Currently i have hires and lowres versions.
View attachment 770763
Oh for sure, especially since I'm going to be doing a 2002 costume here soon, I would love this! I'm definitely all for this :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

If you could make the TASM1 faceshell file using screenshots from the film I definately would be:)

Im not good at this, some experienced guys know how to get the reference pics angles right , i dont know the secrets.This raimi pep has its own problems.

Im not good at this, some experienced guys know how to get the reference pics angles right , i dont know the secrets.This raimi pep has its own problems.
Heya, would you mind sharing the current pepakura files if you're still working on it? I've been looking for some for a while but all I could find were ASM2 or MCU files.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back