Luke ROTJ V2 kit?

Bradberry00

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

quick question...are there any Luke ROTJ V2 kits/runs out there? This is probably my favorite of the ROTJ variants and would like to build one.

thanks,
-david

Solo's Hold has one ready for electronics that looks great. There have been runs in the past, and there will definitely be at least one more in the future I'm sure. Anakin Starkiller's 2nd run of the 3-piece is the most accurate to the real prop yet IMO.

Solo's Hold has one ready for electronics that looks great. There have been runs in the past, and there will definitely be at least one more in the future I'm sure. Anakin Starkiller's 2nd run of the 3-piece is the most accurate to the real prop yet IMO.

Great thanks! I actually found the Solo's Hold version right after I posted this....should have looked a little harder before asking. Hopefully Anakin Starkiller will do a 3rd run.

Last edited:
They come up for sale every now and then in the Junkyard so keep an eye out. I got my Anakin Starkiller 3 piece from there and its an awesome piece of kit

FullSizeRender.jpg

They come up for sale every now and then in the Junkyard so keep an eye out. I got my Anakin Starkiller 3 piece from there and its an awesome piece of kit

View attachment 770391

Is that yours and Is that copper paint on the neck? That’s one of the best looking I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is that yours and Is that copper paint on the neck? That’s one of the best looking I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it is mine :) Thanks for the kind comments. I did my best to weather it on the actual prop from various hi-def stills and pics of the actual prop........and yes there is meant to be copper on the neck so I gave the black paint a slight dry brushing with copper paint :D

Original  V2.PNGV2bronze.PNG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back