Disney parks exclusive saber mods?

Hdjoe

Guys, I’m getting my Disney saber Monday to replace my BS saber. I’m on the Facebook page and there have been posts of modded sabers but zero info on where to get parts that fit. Do any of you happen to have one, know where parts are, or have modded one yourselves?

Thanks guys

What mods have you seen/where have you seen them?

I picked up a Rey and Kylo Ren saber last week. (I'm actually trying to sell the Kylo saber at basically cost). I'd love to move the control box on my Rey saber to a more accurate position.

did you get any of these? i'll be getting one of these sabers soon and want to get them too
I did not get a set yet. But PHProps has a good track record with the Knights of Ren FB group, so I'll eventually get a set. I opted to get unstable blade covers first because I realized I won't be using a belt hanger while wearing my Kylo costume for the next two big conventions I'm going to.

I have a Rey saber, unfortunately one of the gold pins in the two recessed circled on either side of the clear button at the emitter has gone missing, does anybody know where I could get a replacement? Also if anybody knows any way to mod this saber to move the switch to a more accurate position?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back