USCSS Nostromo - High Resolution Photos

Thanks so much for these amazing pix!
It would take yrs to id this thing. I sure am curious tho. I can see literally about 100 8 rad chassis around her. And alro a few Centurions. Maybe a Marilla or 2. I'm pretty much in the dark about the majority. We should all id her since we have your great high res pix lol. Thanks again. Any more? Don't wanna be gready lol.

Really? I can't wait. Great shots. I'm pretty sure after studying some of the shots thata lot of it is not from kit parts,brilliantly scratch built. Really intrigued.

Last edited:
There's a lot to be said for CGI...good and bad. But when you look at physical models and the real sweat that goes into their creation, I stand in awe. This miniature(!) is one of my icons. Thanks for these pictures again. I've had the Halcyon model since it first came out and looking at these shots, I can only dream that mine could ever look this good (even allowing for scale of course!) Cheers vectorzero!

More beautiful pics. If agree,a physical model is awe inspiring. These are great! Thanks so much for posting! Also looking over the pics you've posted, they must have cleared a warehouse of 8 rads! On one of the secondary engines there are a few dozen alone!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back