USCSS Nostromo - High Resolution Photos

Sorry for the slow delivery of theses pictures. I've been struggling with the Canon software utilities and OSX High Sierra. I might give up for now and just post the underside photos as is.

Love the Nostromo. I know it's been a while since these were posted but is there any chance of seeing the others?

Some of the best detail I've seen.

Cheers

Steve

Well caught. Its on my list of things to do. I can post the raw pictures.

I was looking to stitch some of the underside shots together with the Canon software, but have not found the time to get familiar with it in order to do a good job.

I know what you mean. I like photo programs but don't devote the time to learning them fully. The raws would still be handy if that's the quickest solution. Cheers

I'm going to post a few more tonight after I've made sure that the edits I have made are sticking. I'm trying to avoid linking to external hosts to avoid the issues we can all see throughout the site when business models change.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back