Orlando Power of Costume exhibit

wtyler3

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is anyone going to the Star Wars exhibit in Orlando? I am looking for help/hire for pictures of the Y wing helmet greeblies. A cross country ticket is not in the cards for me these days.

EDIT: It is in St. Petersburg not Orlando. I messed up

Last edited:
Having a hard time finding info for this exhibit. When and where is it? The only one I am seeing is the one in St. Petersburg.

I went when they had it in NYC, I can check and see if I took any pictures of the Y-Wing Helmet/X-Wing Helmets.

Local paper article & short video.

The exhibit opens ... Monday to the public, running through April 1 at 255 Beach Drive NE. Because the museum expects high demand, tickets are sold for a particular entry time — staggered every 20 minutes — though there’s no time limit once you’re inside. With each slot limited, the museum advises buying tickets in advance.Tickets also include admission to the other galleries. $25, $18 ages 7 to 17, free children 6 and younger; $10 members after opening weekend. (727) 896-2667. mfastpete.org.
The best part? Costumes are encouraged.

Also liberated some promo pics:

EP-311089449.jpg

EP-311089449-1.jpg

EP-311089449-2.jpg

EP-311089449-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Tampa Bay so I'm in. Didn't realize it goes on for a few months so I might wait for a few weeks to pass so it's not as crazy.

If it's the same one I saw in Seattle a couple of years they didn't have any of the rebellion helmets on display. Hopefully, they rotate some of the items and that they will have what the Y wing helmet.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back