Prop Store's Star Trek Live Auction - Dec 2nd

PropStoreViki

Star-Trek---Facebook-Banner.jpg

Prop Store in association with Paramount Pictures is proud to present the #StarTrekLiveAuction - an exclusive live auction event featuring 400 lots of original props and costumes used in the making of Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness. The auction will be held on December 2nd in Prop Store's Los Angeles offices. Register today and be entered for a chance to win an original giveaway prize from the films.

REGISTER NOW: http://ow.ly/cSw430g8Vdv

Star-Trek---SM-event-LIVE.jpg
The Prop Store #StarTrekLiveAuction catalogue is now LIVE!

All 400 lots of original props, costumes and more are currently open for online pre-bidding. Register to start bidding and be entered for a chance to win a free costume giveaway!

BID NOW: http://ow.ly/oTfj30gjgm6

I'm interested in bidding on a few items, but they're saying I need to email them a copy of my photo ID. Is this typical?

With all the scams and hacks out there, I'm not in the habit of emailing my ID around...

Sean

We were about to register as well but have never been required to send a copy of our ID to any live auction in the past either. We do have a Prop Store account and have purchased many items from them directly before and do trust them...however get where you are coming from about sending your ID card out through e-mail. Really hope this isn't required by any more auction houses in the future, very intrusive and inconvenient and sets a precedent.

You can always remove any details like the number of the ID etc by making a photo and edit it (simply make those parts black). And you can ad a watermark. They accept that.

If providing my credit card info isn’t sufficient, I’m going to bow out of this one. There are a few cool pieces I’m interested in, but not worth the risk, IMHO.

Let me know if anyone snags a Kelvin uniform or one of the Starfleet Academy Cadet jumpers.

Sean

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back