The Question - Seeking build advice for the mask.

MrSouthpaw

Sr Member
A bunch of friends are doing costumes for Justice League. I was thinking about going as The Question.

I have been trying to find a good method to build the faceless mask. Prior, I did something similar with a field hockey mask and black cloth for my Jawa build. But that arrangement would be too bulky and would not fit under a Fedora. My hat size is already XL and more bulk on the forehead would likely make it impossible to find a hat that fit.

So I am here to see if anyone has any ideas for making a faceless mask that would add little to no bulk in the forehead.

Thanks all.

Yes, I have seen more or less that method. I have concerns over how shallow the mask is. I need to try it on.

Ideally, the mask would come as close to the ears as possible. Perhaps the hose-covering could be modified to come back along the jaw instead of the over the ears. I'll have to experiment with it.

Still open to other ideas too. Especially for more durability. I might just have to make this my kit for a few cons.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back