Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member
    From
    Naperville, IL
    Oct 23, 2017, 4:19 PM - Sculpt Suggestions for demonstration #1

I have an upcoming event and have been asked to do a sculpture demonstration. It should be about 4 or 5 hours long. I'm not sure what to sculpt so thought I'd post it here - any suggestions for something that is a crowd favorite? I'd like to keep it to a head or small scale body since I'm limited in space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. RPF Premium Member jess the pirate's Avatar
    4 Weeks Ago  Nov 10, 2017, 7:58 AM - Re: Sculpt Suggestions for demonstration #2

I personally would go with a Boris Karloff Frankenstein's monster. There are enough photos around the net of him applying the make up so you could throw up a bust of Boris himself and then add the eyelid prosthetics, flat head etc to show how to build proportions correctly. Its my plan to do this eventually, on my fb page as its something Ive always wanted to create. Likewise, any famous figure thats acted in prosthetics would work, as you can get a two for one type of detail whilst putting it together. just my two shiny pennies x
    Last edited by jess the pirate; 4 Weeks Ago at 7:59 AM. Reason: appalling spelling, lol