5th Element - Korben's Sidearm

godproject

While building a detailed version of the Zorg Pod gun, the ZF-1, has always been a dream project of mine, I realized that there weren't many(if any) models or kits available for the sidearm that Bruce Willis's character, Korben Dallas, uses in the movie. So I decided that I would make my own. This originally started as a throwaway project for an ex to have for her Leeloo costume at Dragon-Con. However, the rushed version was so well executed and I had such fun making it that I decided that someday I would jump back on it and do a full "Hero" version. I have a bit more modeling to do for the details but I originally designed this to be 3d printed in its separate materials for ease of painting. Its my plan to just make the parts then cast them. Then just mold them in resin with the dye and finish already in the resin. Then it should be as simple as polish and assemble...

Here's an overview of where I am today...

Full Gun Scaled by justinrc on Sketchfab

Full Gun Scaled Explode by justinrc on Sketchfab

Last edited:
Very nice work.but the blaster is made and sold still I have one of the ones that had the bad electronics..

0409161409c.jpg

There are models of these as kits plus lisenced versions as well. Is someone wanted a copy of this gun is far from rare.

anyone know of an stl or pdo file for this gun? i wanna do a build myself but i don't think i have the ability to freehand something so intricate

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back