Help Identifying Blade Runner Blaster

Beautiful blaster and I think I'm going to have to try to find one for myself I am very particular and have waited and waited it seems like one blaster has the look than the other one has the weight and I'm hoping now that bends the hero Blaster has been found and the owner is more than helpful with photos and hands on and Adam Savage has now seen it LOL I'm really hoping that a blaster will be available that has all the components look and feel of the original including weight all the little nuances with that being said your blaster without scrutinizing is beautiful and in my opinion is probably the closest to the original don't kill me people LOL I said in my opinion but if anyone has one of these blasters or is willing or wanting to sell please contact me and hoping that somebody does a limited run of spot-on exact replicas of this blaster waited too long and getting too old LOL

Not a big fan of punctuation I take it. :lol
That was brutal to read!

Sidkit and I think you should dust it off and sell it to me immediately lol.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

sorry.. all using my android phone, lucky most of the words were even right lol.. but i thought i was on a prop forum not English class..:D

Its not a matter of being in "English class". It's a matter of not being lazy and have respect for your fellow readers by taking the time to punctuate.

Its not a matter of being in "English class". It's a matter of not being lazy and have respect for your fellow readers by taking the time to punctuate.

Well when you're on the run because you have two jobs and have to basically speaking to your phone to enjoy a few minutes of downtime I apologize once again that's your so easily offended by grammar. I come to this form to enjoy costumes and prop talk I don't need someone being over-sensitive or coming off as a pompous for criticizing punctuation. So with that being said... Let It Go... move on and let's get back to enjoying what we all came here for.

Well when you're on the run because you have two jobs and have to basically speaking to your phone to enjoy a few minutes of downtime I apologize once again that's your so easily offended by grammar. I come to this form to enjoy costumes and prop talk I don't need someone being over-sensitive or coming off as a pompous for criticizing punctuation. So with that being said... Let It Go... move on and let's get back to enjoying what we all came here for.

You have a lot to learn about courtesy, newb.
I look forward to your contribution.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back