Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

Ok, what's the consensus on the two side knobs? Seagull or Kalimar?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

there is a pic from the deleted scene that seems to be very conclusive to the kalimars. be care full which macro you are looking at, the stunt used seagull knobs on the side
i thought i posted the pic long ago, but do not see it. i will post it again later

there is a pic from the deleted scene that seems to be very conclusive to the kalimars. be care full which macro you are looking at, the stunt used seagull knobs on the side
i thought i posted the pic long ago, but do not see it. i will post it again later
That would be great. I need some pics showing the difference of both.

What Trooper said and +1 to Kalimar.

these images are from the deleted scenes, I saved these pics frame by frame.
you can see there is no bottom skirting beneath the knob.
also, look where the belt clip is mounted....on the eumig face and not the door

luke macros 4.png
luke macros.png

luke macros 3.png

luke macro.png

this is the stunt, completely different cameras used. you can see the seagull knobs have the skirting below the knurled knob. the belt clip is mounted to the body since the face plate would not hold I'm sure. and the transition box is very open, UNLIKE the hero transition box that is closed.

mike drop!

Stunt Macros 2.jpg

I see what you mean by the belt clip but the knobs I'm not sure about. Maybe Kalimar if they a stuck in the up position.

this is the stunt, completely different cameras used. you can see the seagull knobs have the skirting below the knurled knob. the belt clip is mounted to the body since the face plate would not hold I'm sure. and the transition box is very open, UNLIKE the hero transition box that is closed.

mike drop!

View attachment 808629
I can see the seagull knobs on the stunt and the viewer looks like it's being held onto the transition box by a piece of wire. What cameras were used? The lenses are different.

the height....

exactly, the seagull and the kalimar are the same height, UNTIL you pull and twist the kalimar, this makes them stick up, the seagull does not have this function :) they are not seagull
I totally see it now!

This kind of discussion is the reason I still buy each of the parts/cameras i can find for a good price, nonetheless the fact that I already have more than enough for my needs. And nearly never sell any part.

Just to save others from expensive mistakes.

I think it is more evidence that there may have been two versions of those macrobinoculars. I saw the bumps on the vapoator shot but it is clearly smooth in the tuskin pics.

I wanna know how this knob got stuck out so far. Also notice he has that right lens cranked way out.

http://www.heycomputer.com/mac17.jpg
I have been told by a reliable source only one hero was made. Now they did super gule most of the parts on so I don't doubt Parts fell off got lost replaced and so on. but just one build.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back