Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

Snagged a couple monitors myself and have begun the deconstruction process to remove the female end and reuniting it with my male end from PoSW.

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2860.JPG

IMG_2858.JPG

Obviously still some clean up work to do on the solder and paint and whatnot, but nice to see all our macros coming together!

what TV's are those? and how much if you don't mind sharing :)
maybe I can get lucky and find a few...who knows

Snagged a couple monitors myself and have begun the deconstruction process to remove the female end and reuniting it with my male end from PoSW.

View attachment 781588

View attachment 781589

View attachment 781590

View attachment 781591

View attachment 781592

Obviously still some clean up work to do on the solder and paint and whatnot, but nice to see all our macros coming together!

here is all the model numbers ive found with the female end. please make sure to verify the metal casing is correct as there are two versions. one is a rounded corner ( correct) vesion, the other is a square corner ( incorrect) version
here is what I look for
jvc tm22
jvc tm41eg
jvc tm41au
jvc tm150
here is a vcr model, but shipping is killer
jvc cp5200u
jvc cp5000
jvc cp6000
jvc cr6060u

the best luck for cheaper cost has been the jvc monitors, tm22u, tm41eg, tm41au

Csn yas send me the same PM Troop?

Hi guys the thread has been quite the past week, had some test fitting of the plug done and it seems to sit better with the rear plate removed, as such I was wondering if there is anyone interested in trading a vintage Wide Tab Face Plate from a UE400 Foot Switch for a vintage Exactra Bubble Strip plus top up, could be a win win for both of us :) you get a vintage Wide Tab Face Plate for your plug frame and I get a vintage Exactra Bubble Strip for my ANH build, thanks...

1.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back