Build: Luke Macrobinoculars (ANH Hero)

found this plug at work, that is connected to offset printing machine. will look into it more

AC0RLav.jpg

Well, who ever it was here took my advice and Breconjess have now sold out. I wonder if they used the same part on the stunt version?. I've ordered the second type they have got listed as well, the clips on the insides of those look identical to the clips on the original, so I am going to see if they will fit in my "adapted" version. I can't see why not. Some great discoveries here its obvious we are going to have to think out of the box to find these things.

I would also take ten or so of those female clips if they ever turn up or we need a bulk order.

PS Had an interesting conversation with a supplier who suggested that if we had an RPFer with contacts in Japan or who lived in Japan they might stand a better chance of tracking down the parts in bulk. So does anybody know anyone?

Last edited:
Well, who ever it was here took my advice and Breconjess have now sold out. I wonder if they used the same part on the stunt version?. I've ordered the second type they have got listed as well, the clips on the insides of those look identical to the clips on the original, so I am going to see if they will fit in my "adapted" version. I can't see why not. Some great discoveries here its obvious we are going to have to think out of the box to find these things.

I would also take ten or so of those female clips if they ever turn up or we need a bulk order.

PS Had an interesting conversation with a supplier who suggested that if we had an RPFer with contacts in Japan or who lived in Japan they might stand a better chance of tracking down the parts in bulk. So does anybody know anyone?

Got two of these but could not find the other ones you referred to ?!

so my ue400 is the gold version, it has the wide bar, but does not have the circuit board on the female plug end :(
it is however using the maxon board lol so it's just relabeled lol

IMG_4562.JPGIMG_4563.JPGIMG_4558.JPGIMG_4559.JPG

so I'm thinking I'm going to trim off a little bit of that yellow board LOL

so my ue400 is the gold version, it has the wide bar, but does not have the circuit board on the female plug end :(
it is however using the maxon board lol so it's just relabeled lol

View attachment 776535View attachment 776536View attachment 776537View attachment 776538

so I'm thinking I'm going to trim off a little bit of that yellow board LOL
Yes my 400 had a madon boards in it also. I believe Maxon's were the 1st modes and the Ibanez came after and copied the maxon. They used some of the same parts. At least all the guitar players say the Ibanez is a cheap version of a maxon.

hmmm, maybe I should have bought a black version ???

Yes my 400 had a madon boards in it also. I believe Maxon's were the 1st modes and the Ibanez came after and copied the maxon. They used some of the same parts. At least all the guitar players say the Ibanez is a cheap version of a maxon.

hmmm, maybe I should have bought a black version ???
Oh I didn't even notice. I though that was the footswitch color. my 400 control box was all black.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I didn't even notice. I though that was the footswitch color. my 400 control box was all black.
Maybe the all black ones were the early models then they figured out how to wire it more efficiently like the one you have.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back