Looking for Captain Britain top

Cinobite

Hi! I love this version of Captain Britain and would like to try and put it together. I can pretty much nail most of it but was wondering if any one knows where I can get a lycra/spandex top from? Making one from scratch isn't really an option and I want the tight muscle hugging look.
I've found this one, but I was hoping that there was something a bit better looking with more subtle colouring. This is a bit bright and a bit "cheap" looking.

Any ideas?

22555676_147598559309180_2712298797333043495_o.jpg

Here's a link to the Asian market full body suit (obviously the legs would be covered by the combat trousers)
http://www.zentai-heros.com/Blue-Red-Captain-Britain-Spandex-Superhero-Costume.html

Thanks for the replies.
How easy do you think it would be to use fabric paints? And do you have any recommendations on paints and how to do it - ie, buy a red top and paint on blue and white etc?

Thanks for the link Monty - the closest I've found is the one in the OP, but I like the top where the red stops on the shoulders and the cross is on the ribs :p

Are there people / websites who can custom make them? If I can get someone to sew one up or custom print one for $50 then that would be better than getting the sub standard full body suit for the same price

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back