Training Remote

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all, I have the models, I have the ball. But im not having a ball finding tutorials or instructions.

The tutorial links that have been previously posted no longer work. :cry

Sad indeed.

Anyone have a link (that still works) or a detail page I can follow, please?

Thanks in advance
Kevin

hmmm do you have all the model parts casted? Asking for a friend.... :D

No, not casted, but original model parts from all 3 sets..

Now, I'm not saying I won't help. Let me know what we can do. I was planning on attempting a cast for another member. I have the kenworth in hand. Waiting on the 2 tanks to arrive in the mail.

I can certainly help the cause if you can cast

i can't cast... but if it was in your skill set, and were considering it, I was ready to drag you by the hand to the project runs, heh.

Always been interested in making one... it's on the list. But would probably try to hunt down an accurate kit.

i can't cast... but if it was in your skill set, and were considering it, I was ready to drag you by the hand to the project runs, heh.

Always been interested in making one... it's on the list. But would probably try to hunt down an accurate kit.

I have some experience casting weapons for figure displays. I can give it a shot.

As for the rest of you interested, I can lend 1 of each part if you would be interested in helping the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I still need instruction by the way :lol

Awsome, yes it still works! Thanks for the link. Already saved it.

Offer will still stand to help out anyone that has been a trusted member here for lending the parts. Please don't ask for one person. I would feel more comfortable with a group invite that would be willing to cast for a few members. Work out the details with each other , I'm not looking for anything in return. I know a few members here would like to build one.

All I ask is, you don't make these to sell on the forum. They should be used to help a few that signed up and share the cost of casting supplies

Happy to help
Kevin

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back